Testimonial From Lorraine H.

"There's a reason for everything". Pretty common quote but I truly believe it. There's a reason why I was browsing through Scam.com on February 26th, 2008. I saw a topic regarding an opportunity that I almost joined awhile back. Reading through all of the threads on the Apple Patch Diet scam, I noticed Aiysha's post and her signature read "I Love My Free Cash". Huh? Free cash? OK! I clicked on the link and joined in on the conference call for the Free Online Cash System that night and started immediately afterwards. The conference call was laid out very nicely with no hype, no pressure whatsoever...they just simply laid out the facts and answered any and every question at the end of the call. Another thing I love is if I have any questions, I could ALWAYS call or e-mail my sponsor OR Jah/Keith and they always get back to me right away.

I have searched and searched for years for legitimate online opportunities and so far, this one is the best out there. The company has weekly phone and webcast conference calls for new guests AND calls for members on training and marketing. The company also provides you with all the tools for success on their training site, and it's being added to and revised every day. Jah and Keith (the founders) are so down to earth and want you to be successful with them. There is no monthly, yearly or annual fee. Nothing. Nada. The only thing you spend is time. "You cannot rush goodness" is a quote from Jah that always sticks with me. If you have 60-90 days to do what you need to do for financial freedom, that time is definitely worth investing. Think about it. What's 90 days? Think of it as a grace period for a new job. Except the benefits that kick in after 90 days will be much better than the company Dental plan and better yet...you're not stuck at a J-O-B anymore! I have written on my calendar for day 90 with this program "Tell fiance's J-O-B to shove it!" and that my friend, is a truly awesome goal and will definitely be a day worth celebrating!

I'm pretty excited to join this company, especially since it is still young, because the growth that I see it having is tremendous and I want to be part of that growth. I've already received money in my Paypal account and I truly know that this is the beginning of something GREAT. Thank you Jah and Keith for this well thought out program and for all the assistance you provide day in and day out.

To Our Success!

Lorraine H.
Idaho