Testimonial From Chris E.

I have been a Police Officer in both the South Wales Constabulary (UK) and also The Metropolitan Toronto Police department. In addition I have been a business owner having created one of Toronto's largest and most proficient Private Security companies doing in excess of $16Million each year.

I have also been involved in the Networking arena for the past 7+ years & I've pretty much seen most of the programs that are currently being offered and those in the past (that have now disappeared) taking their members hard earned money with them.

The reason I mention my background as it provides some insight into my business acumen and my ability to assess good business opportunities and judgment of an individual's character and sincerity.

When I was introduced to Jah & Keith's Free Online Cash System (FOCS) I became quite intrigued and did my "Due Diligence" which I have learned to do on every company I consider joining.

I quickly realized that this program while thankfully simple in design, was extremely powerful in it's ability to provide substantial monthly income for the population as there is "No Out of Pocket Costs" to get started and that this one unique feature was going to make this program very attractive and successful.

Now! anyone that wants the ability to be able to change their life in a positive manner has that chance and without the worry of having to spend their hard earned money to get established.
FOCS has eliminated risk, as there is no downside but there is an incredible UPSIDE to members that seize this golden opportunity.

I have been quite amazed by the level of support personally given to me and to the members I have introduced to the company by Jah and Keith. These gentlemen are hard working, ambitious and sincere, which is quite refreshing in an online business today. The training provided is Top Notch! These gentlemen do "Everything" they commit to doing..

I have personally never found a company this easy to promote and I have never enjoyed as much success as I have with Free Online Cash System (FOCS). This program really does have all the ingredients necessary to be extremely successful and to make their members successful also.

The only question I would have for someone that was longing to make a positive change in their life would be "Why wouldn't you join FOCS and 'Commit' to the program for at least 90 days?"

As mentioned previously there is no downside but an incredible "UPSIDE" awaits those folks that join and puts effort into the program.

FOCS
is genuine & provides "Hope" for all those folks that want to get into business for themselves, but don't have the available financial sources.

I thank Jah and Keith, for this innovative real program that will help "Everyone" whether they are new to on line marketing or, established.

FOCS
is a real Blessing! whose time has come and which will bring financial stability to those folks that become members..

Regards,
Chris E.
Toronto, Canada

Payment Proof:

Payment Proof of Payment Received Jan. 23, 2008:

Payment Proof of Payment Received Feb. 11, 2008:

Payment Proof of Payment Received Feb. 20, 2008:

Payment Proof of payment received March 5, 2008:


Below are the payments that I have received from CFSS #1:

Payment Proof of payment received for CFSS #1 on March 5, 2008: