Testimonial From Celia R.

First and foremost, I'd like to give a great big "THANKS" to Jah and Keith for coming up with an Incredibly Unique Concept: NO OUT OF POCKET COST! For 97% of the world's population, this is HUGE. I know for myself, I have gotten involved with many programs, many times over, costing anywhere from $200 to $5000 producing marginal results.

All that time, my one goal was to bring my husband home from a construction J-O-B which he has been working on for the past 38 years. Oh, it afforded a very comfortable lifestyle while raising our six children, but we never thought about Our retirement.

I really believe it was FATE that brought me to Tom's website. I currently sell items for that giant garage sale in cyberspace - the one whose name begins with an "e". I was researching something for someone who was interested in a particular item...she was ever so grateful, as she put it " to a person who would go the extra mile to help out" . She has no idea How Grateful I Am to HER for asking - Tom's ad showed up on a page I don't even remember...It's true...when you give someone what they want, you get back tenfold.

I have finally pulled away from being in the 97% of the population doing ALL THE WORK, while the other 3% are Getting Rich.

The tremendous support from Jah and Keith and the entire FOCS Family, has restored my faith in Network Marketing and renewed the hope I have of retiring my husband, a great guy! - home to enjoy our kids and 14 grandkids . What a Gift!

Celia R.
Ohio